Let The Media Keep Speculating About My Relationship Status, I Don’t Care – Davido


Nigerian pop star, Davido, who has done a good job, of clinching most awards he was nominated for, but locally and internationally, recently revealed that he might be doing music with American singer, Drake, in no distant time from now;

According to the ‘Aye’ hit maker;

‘I have plans to do a collabo with Drake. I like his kind of music. It’s going to be the bomb! Something my fans would appreciate. We are already working on that,’


The singer who prefer to let speculations about his relationship status go just how the press wants, said;

“I don’t want to talk about relationship, so that I can keep being happy. Talking about my relationship status might make me sad at the end of the day and I don’t want that. Like the media keep speculating whenever they see me with any girls, I don’t really care. I just want to be happy.”

SHARE

KING DALEs

Hi, I’m CEO/Founder of Newsfeed Naija. I’m Web Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Artiste Manager. Inspired to make things looks Brighter. I love food :)

  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment