How to Watch Over 2,000 Free Dstv Channels on All Android & BB10 Phones




Without saying much today, We have a new app that runs on all "smart phones" I mean the real smart phones not " so-called". It contains  over 2,000 channels and is constantly updating every day;  it contains popular channels SKY SPORT 1-5, NAT-GEOWILD, VEVO, MTV BASE, BEIN SPORT, WRESTLING, SONY MAX, SKY NEW, BBC, ABC, ALJEEZERA, CNN, ACTION MOVIES,DISCOVERY CHANNEL, NICKELODEON and lot more… it is called Mobdro!

Supported Device
Android & BB10. iPad/iPhone users can use TvontheGo

Where Can I Download it?

Download it HEREHERE
SHARE

KING DALEs

Hi, I’m CEO/Founder of Newsfeed Naija. I’m Web Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Artiste Manager. Inspired to make things looks Brighter. I love food :)

  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment