Anna Ebiere Confirms She’s Dating Popular Singer Flavour

The secret game is over, the 2013 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Anna Ebiere has finally confirmed she is dating high-life singer, Flavour.

Here’s what Ebiere said about their relationship online:

“When you have someone that encourage you, support you, scolds you, appreciates you, respect you, advice you, reminds you of what the future holds, play with you, cares abt you, loves you, makes you smile, tells you the truth without looking back, and most importantly draws you closer to God.

Please tell me what else you want!!!.. Because I have all I need. You [Falvour] make me happy!! you are more than awesome. I pray dat God continues to bless you.”

SHARE

KING DALEs

Hi, I’m CEO/Founder of Newsfeed Naija. I’m Web Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Artiste Manager. Inspired to make things looks Brighter. I love food :)

  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment