See What MTN Ultimate Wonder “Win An Aeroplane” Promo Winner Did With all That Money


Recall that 27-year-old student of the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology, Gladys Ebube Essien-Garricks who won the MTN Ultimate Wonder “Win An Aeroplane” Promo, see how she’s spending her money.

Gladys, who had chosen the N64million cash prize instead of the actual price of an aeroplane, in a recent chat with YNaija tells us how the money was spent and why she dumped her studies here to go study in Malaysia:

I had to quit, I couldn’t go back to complete my studies because the whole winning incident made me popular in school, everyone would point at me, try to be friends with me and all….. I was known all over which the school and I had to leave for security reasons, I didn’t feel safe.


And on how she spent the money;

I let it breath fresh air in the bank, then I bought lots of land…I didn’t acquire houses or cars because that is not the main thing for now, moreover I’m not available to look over them so I settled for lands, it’s a safer investment. I would acquire the other properties with time.


According to her, nothing has changed about her, as she’s still the humble person, she used to be and to those of you, who dying to know how the queue of guys was and is;

Hahahaha it gave me headache. They all came because of the money you know…many of them got my contact from my sisters, they would call me to make empty promises, one of them even went as far as saying he’ll build a big house for my mum and also take me abroad, imagine! They went as far as calling to ask my parents if I am married…but it’s all good now, since I relocated here, everything has died down. I am now in a relationship and I will get married in due season


Can you still be humble with N64m????

SHARE

KING DALEs

Hi, I’m CEO/Founder of Newsfeed Naija. I’m Web Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Artiste Manager. Inspired to make things looks Brighter. I love food :)

  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment