Neymar Unveiled As The Face Of Police Sunglasses (Photos)

How did footballer become a model well to the news.

Brazil/Barcelona forward, Neymar da Silva Santos JĂșnior who is commonly known as Neymar Jr. has been unveiled as the face of Police’s SS15 range of sunglasses. Speaking on his appointment, the Brazilian star starred alongside Mexican model, Daniela de Jesus in a short message recorded as a promotional effort..

‘For me, it was a pleasure to do this campaign again. ‘I really liked the style of the shoot and thought the motorcycle and clothes combined well with the new sunglasses,’ Neymar, widely known as the poster boy of Brazilian football at present, said.  see photos below:

SHARE

KING DALEs

Hi, I’m CEO/Founder of Newsfeed Naija. I’m Web Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Artiste Manager. Inspired to make things looks Brighter. I love food :)

  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment