AMAZING!!! Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time [See Photo]

Like seriously! This is the first time ever that I would see Denrele dressing like a real man, Denrele wore suit and moderate shoes? Lol. I bet he feels small in them compared to the the big shoes and amour dresses he wears

Doesn’t he look so good, he looks better in this than those scary outfit he’s known for. He was guest on Ebonylife’s “Moments with Mo”.

I guess he was forced to dress like this.

Please spot the differences. Which is better

SHARE

KING DALEs

Hi, I’m CEO/Founder of Newsfeed Naija. I’m Web Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Artiste Manager. Inspired to make things looks Brighter. I love food :)

  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment